Zytenz is a male performance product that has an official website that is professional in appearance but not overly informative. There are a few customer user experience stories and FAQ section and a secure ordering section. Some of the information describing exactly what Zytenz does seems over-exaggerated, such as how the formula works.
Zytenz appears to only be sold via the official website at a cost of $39.95. Discount prices are available on larger orders and all purchases have a 60-day buyer protection safeguards.
Zytenz Product Details
There are no details given as to the ingredients in the Zytenz formula apart from the fact that it is all-natural and safe to use, not having been known to cause any harmful side effects. It is likely that some of the ingredients contained in the formula include Prosexual Nutrients, Maca and Ginseng. Horny Goat Weed and Caltrops are the other ingredients found in the formula.
Advantages of Zytenz
- There is a buyer protection safeguards.
- The ordering page is secure.
- Discounts are offered on larger orders.
- Customer user experience stories are provided.
Disadvantages of Zytenz
- Not all ingredients are listed.
- Clinical testing is not published.
- protection plan details are not complete.
- Free samples are not offered.
- Manufacturer contact information is incomplete.
Zytenz The Bottom Line
With no clinical studies shown and lack of ingredient information provided, Zytenz cannot be a recommended male performance product. Despite the fact that it is more affordable than many comparable brands and the buyer protection safeguards is reasonable, it is not wise to take any oral capsule that does not readily divulge its contents.