The company Chamonix manufactures the product T-Gen, a natural supplement that is said to support male hormone levels which can decrease with age. In addition to this, T-Gen alleges to also help support a healthy prostate, another aspect of male health that can become problematic with age. T-Gen is sold on the official Chamonix website and while certain aspects of the site are informative, it is lacking in many areas. There are no customer reviews shown, and the money back guarantee appears to be tied into an autoship program. Also with very little information is provided about the manufacturer or their reputation.
T-Gen is sold in bottles of 60-capsules for a cost of $49.95 which makes it one of the more expensive brands of this type. Even though there does not appear to be a formal money back guarantee related to single unit purchases, some retailers that also sell the brand online do provide their own returns policies.
T-Gen Product Details
The full product label for T-Gen is shown on the website and it proves to be a simple blend of certain beneficial ingredients combined for their overall effect on diminished hormonal levels. Key in the blend is an ingredient called Testofen which is a natural extract of Fenugreek. The other major components in the formula are plant based Systerols, which are known to support a healthy prostate. Rounding out the formula are Pine Bark, Zinc and Selenium which can improve* the mood (something linked with decreased hormones) and the vasodilation process, vital in producing firm and powerful erections. All ingredients are explained in detail and there are even links to independent studies carried out on the individual substances.
Advantages of T-Gen
- The ingredient list is provided.
- Ingredients are well explained.
- T-Gen is available in online.
- The product contains clinically tested ingredients.
Disadvantages of T-Gen
- T-Gen is more expensive than some male performance products.
- The money back guarantee is not clearly provided as it relates to single unit purchases and those tied into their autoship program
- There is so general timeline provided as to how long one should experience/see results
- No customer testimonials are shown on the website.
- Chamonix contact details are limited.
T-Gen The Bottom Line
T-Gen certainly addresses two important aspects of male health and it is appreciated that, unlike some products of this type that are sold via the internet, the makers of T-Gen can provide some proof that the ingredients in the formula are clinical studied. This partly makes up for the fact that no testimonials or independent reviews are available. Ultimately, the consumer would need to take a chance purchasing the brand and see if it has any effect on their health over time.
Top 10 Male Performance Products
Top 3 Male Performance Products
Enhance Your Results: Take a Comprehensive Approach to Improve* Your Sexual PerformanceSupplementation on its own can help with some sexual issues, but following the tips below as well will ensure peak performance between the sheets. They are also useful if you want to improve* your overall health and well-being. To be at your best:
- Get Plenty of Sleep (eight hours a night if possible): You already know how you feel when you skimp on your sleep. You have no energy and you're always wishing you could sneak off for a nap. Nobody is interested in sex when they feel this way. Get more sleep for an instant libido support.
- Eat Well: That means eating low-fat, high-fiber foods and ones that contain complex carbohydrates. Being at your ideal weight and consuming fresh foods will both assist in improving* sexual function.
- Stop Stressing: Some level of stress is inevitable, but too much can literally wipe out your sex drive and result in erectile difficulties. Try stress-reducing activities and avoid unnecessary stressors in your life to improve* your mental and physical health and your sex life.