The M-Drive product is presented on a very well-designed and attractive website and is targeted towards men who may be experiencing the effects of aging. These can include decreased energy levels, diminished sex drive and performance and low mood. This phase of life is sometimes referred to as the male menopause, and much like female menopause, it can be helped by regulating fluctuating hormones in the body. The M-Drive website features several customer testimonials, background information about the manufacturer, Oceanus Naturals and the inventor of the formula, Gary Kehoe. Despite these sections, there are no clinical studies to shown that the formula produces the results it alleges to which include an improved* sexual health, overall energy and vigor.
M-Drive is available to order either from the website at a cost of $49.99 for a one month supply or from health retailers such as GNC. A free 7-day trial of the product is provided and each purchase has a 30-day money back guarantee*.
M-Drive Product Details
The product label for M-Drive is shown and apart from vitamin B-12, it consists of a proprietary formula that blends a number of natural extracts. The two key ingredients are Fenugreek and Cordyceps, the former being a source of Testofen, to support hormones levels, and the latter an extract of mushroom that is said to benefit cardiovascular function. This also has the effect of promoting a greater volume of blood in the body, an important aspect of a healthy erection. Other ingredients included are Maca and Ginseng which are known to help increase energy and vitality. In addition to this, the formula is said to raise overall ATP levels which also controls energy.
Advantages of M-Drive
- M-Drive manufacturer contact details are provided
- There is a risk-free trial
- Customer testimonials are provided
- The website is user-friendly
- M-Drive is available in retail stores
- The formula is naturally sourced
Disadvantages of M-Drive
- No clinical studies are shown for the formula
- It does not contain Prosexual Nutrients
- M-Drive is more expensive than some comparable brands
M-Drive The Bottom Line
The M-Drive brand is very impressive in terms of how it is marketed and would certainly be attractive to many men suffering from diminished energy and sexual activity. Without seeing scientific proof that it works, the alleges made by the manufacturer are largely hearsay, so it is beneficial that a 7-day risk free trial is offered and the consumer can try the brand first hand.
Our Top 10 Male Performance Products
Our Top 3 Male Performance Products
Enhance Your Results: Take a Comprehensive Approach to Improve* Your Sexual PerformanceSupplementation on its own can help with some sexual issues, but following the tips below as well will ensure peak performance between the sheets. They are also useful if you want to improve* your overall health and well-being. To be at your best:
- Get Plenty of Sleep (eight hours a night if possible): You already know how you feel when you skimp on your sleep. You have no energy and you're always wishing you could sneak off for a nap. Nobody is interested in sex when they feel this way. Get more sleep for an instant libido support.
- Eat Well: That means eating low-fat, high-fiber foods and ones that contain complex carbohydrates. Being at your ideal weight and consuming fresh foods will both assist in improving* sexual function.
- Stop Stressing: Some level of stress is inevitable, but too much can literally wipe out your sex drive and result in erectile difficulties. Try stress-reducing activities and avoid unnecessary stressors in your life to improve* your mental and physical health and your sex life.